I'm a bi woman in my 20s.
Very into androgyny, reversed gender roles, and same-sex bdsm + het femdom. This isn't a kink/porn blog but yk, it comes up occasionally.
Basically 90% of what you'll see here is David Bowie objectification. The other 10% is Doctor Who, other attractive people, socialist politics, various shows, and whatever else I feel like reblogging.
I love talking with people so always feel free to message me or reply to posts. I'm tracking 'marleymanson' and 'marley manson' so if you want me to see something just tag it.

13th October 2013

Photo with 399 notes

Tagged: david bowiestageberlin eraq

  1. gentlemanjunkie reblogged this from bowie-sexual-frustration
  2. f-fatigue reblogged this from iwearblackclothes
  3. iwearblackclothes reblogged this from alexgurner
  4. borzoya reblogged this from obscurebowiereferences
  5. evil-dildo reblogged this from cemetery-of-silence
  6. alexgurner reblogged this from got-my-lasers-set-to-seventies
  7. ciaorocio reblogged this from rockandfloyd
  8. ilgiardinodestate reblogged this from mailmiocuoredipietratremaancora
  9. socialjusticeburger reblogged this from fitzgeraldism
  10. fitzgeraldism reblogged this from bloodpoppies
  11. mailmiocuoredipietratremaancora reblogged this from charmeilon
  12. gengarcrisis reblogged this from ss0ftgrunge
  13. reallysadbutrad reblogged this from bloodpoppies
  14. unotipo reblogged this from bloodpoppies
  15. bloodpoppies reblogged this from comedianexpertdetective
  16. ss0ftgrunge reblogged this from obscurebowiereferences
  17. sotrescharmantmydear reblogged this from bowie-sexual-frustration
  18. secondhandhood reblogged this from the-crunge
  19. saddningbore reblogged this from bowie-sexual-frustration
  20. silverjuice reblogged this from bowie-sexual-frustration
  21. majortom-thejunkie reblogged this from timewarpedstarchild
  22. stuck-in-someone-elses-past reblogged this from the-crunge
  23. timewarpedstarchild reblogged this from thinwhitealaddinsane
  24. izvicious6 reblogged this from love-a-lad-insane
  25. heybabeyourhairsalright reblogged this from bowie-sexual-frustration
  26. bigfatkittycat reblogged this from bowie-sexual-frustration
  27. cemetery-of-silence reblogged this from bowie-sexual-frustration
  28. lemortjoyeuxx reblogged this from obscurebowiereferences
  29. wellcanyourpussydothedog reblogged this from kurtney-love
  30. uhmbyee reblogged this from hercules-corona
  31. horrorocky reblogged this from love-a-lad-insane
  32. asleep-mon-amour reblogged this from rockandfloyd
  33. kawaiipikachuu reblogged this from bowie-sexual-frustration
  34. bloodredaddiction reblogged this from bananasintherough