I'm a bi woman in my 20s.
Very into androgyny, reversed gender roles, and same-sex bdsm + het femdom. This isn't a kink/porn blog but yk, it comes up occasionally.
Basically 90% of what you'll see here is David Bowie objectification. The other 10% is other attractive people, socialist politics, various fandoms, and whatever else I feel like reblogging.
I love talking with people so always feel free to message me or reply to posts. I'm tracking 'marleymanson' and 'marley manson' so if you want me to see something just tag it.

22nd July 2013

Photoset with 23 notes

Bowie with that one hairstyle being adorable.

Tagged: david bowiehoursigss when i'm bored i post photosetsthere ya go

  1. bowie-in-the-box reblogged this from beauoui
  2. beauoui reblogged this from marley-manson
  3. peacock-in-the-snow reblogged this from obscurebowiereferences
  4. thedavidbowie reblogged this from something-really-fishy
  5. squawkingpinkmonkeybird reblogged this from something-really-fishy
  6. something-really-fishy reblogged this from obscurebowiereferences
  7. obscurebowiereferences reblogged this from marley-manson
  8. marley-manson posted this